Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Now you don't! ^__^

^__^ What do you expect? hee...hee...hee... Only dirty hand with empty clam shell left of course.

Yup, You bet. I've tested it, & still alive. *LOL* No vomit, no diarrhea after 7days & 3hrs. hmm... the taste is complicated, salty & spicy come first, then sweet & juicy. You want some? *winks*

Took both pitures with my right hand only, as left hand busy with food. *winks* The toktok driver taught me to open the shell using left hand & teeth. COOL, isn't it?! He said I'm becoming like one of them. *LOL*

Focal Length : 70mm
Shutter Speed : 0.004s(1/250)
Exposure : f/11
ISO : 200

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Review received via The Photo Challenge :

Lol...For now I'll take your word for it Ariel. Who knows, one day I might get the opportunity to give them a try :-) This is a nice clear shot considering you took it one handed. Good lighting & exposure, and generally nice techs all around, with excellent dof. I was expecting a tiny pearl (but then i don't think clams make them)..lol Good one.

Rank : 4 out of 5
Reviewer : marion cullen

Anonymous said...

Review received via The Photo Challenge :

Hi ariel, excellent shot here and great DOF. Beautiful natural colors and good focus of the shell. Like the reflection in the shell. *__^

Rank : 5 out of 5
Reviewer : annemarie

Anonymous said...

Review received via The Photo Challenge :

Ariel, I am not a fan of...hmmm...you know, those foods. BUT, it is so darn difficult to get skin tones right, and you have done a really great job here! Your comps seem great, and I love the focus and the DOF here. Very well done :) Adva

Rank : 5 out of 5
Reviewer : advak

Anonymous said...

Review received via The Photo Challenge :

Nice close up of the shell and your hand. The off brown color in the background was a nice choice. I can see your reflection in the shiny clam shell. Nice position of the clam, off center is good with the lines of the hands leading my eye towards your open subject ;)croc

Rank : 5 out of 5
Reviewer : croc